Saturday, March 11, 2006

Rebirth

This is my fourth (?) blog? I did the Xanga thing and one here. Most successfully, I ran the Providence College Democrats blog. Now, after one too many drunken rants with nowhere to publicly pontificate, here I am.

Who am I? Well, I graduated in May 2005 from Providence College, known for decent academics (aka a fallback school on the O.C.), a conservative Catholic administration, a decent basketball team and ungodly alcohol consumption. There, after immersing myself in Shakespeare, T.S. Eliot, Great War Poetry, and other assorted things, I received a BA in English.

Now, I reside in Charlottesville, VA, which is the best city on the planet. Or at least it was until Frommer's had to go and tell everyone about it. I've been in Albemarle and Nelson counties for nearly nine years, after being born in Richmond and stints in New York, New Jersey and Georgia. Now, I'm biding my time at Whole Foods while preparing to enter grad school in Fall 2007.

Oh, yeah, and I'm a politician. I spend my senior year in college running the PC Democrats, building alliances with the likes of Jack Reed, Jim Langevin and the Kennedy family. After graduation, I worked 90 hours a week getting Tim Kaine, David Toscano and David Slutzky elected. Go me. Now I'm the Georgetown Precinct Chair, which means I will personally make sure that George Allen and Virgil Goode have to go back to private practice next January. I'm completely obsessed with politics, so that's what you will see here, for the most part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe there's another PC grad in town!

~Jeannine (PC '99)

5/06/2006 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home