Sunday, April 09, 2006

Celebrity Musings

We Charlottesvillians think we're jaded. When we run into Dave Matthews in a grocery store, or we check out Sissy Spacek's groceries, we think, no big deal.

But, as the recent visits of Steve Carell and Molly Shannon to Whole Foods show, we think celebrity is no big deal because we're simply used to our local celebrities. People we only see on TV or in the movies are another deal.

Thanks to Mr. Carell and Ms. Shannon for visiting our quaint little store!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but this is what you get when you've lived in Charlottesville forever -- I didn't have a clue who either of these people was! My big mistake with celebrities in Charlottesville is looking at them because (just like pretty much everyone else in town, well, five years ago anyway) they just look so dang familiar and I'm trying to remember where in my past I've known them before.

4/15/2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home