Friday, November 03, 2006

The Enemy of My Enemy....

I've posted earlier on why I think you should vote no on question 1 next Tuesday. You must remember the post... it was stultifying bad.

I'm glad there are still some reasonable minds in the Republican Party... I had been beginning to doubt.

Rick Sincere reports on a conference call today involving prominent Republicans who oppose the Marshall-Newman amendment.

They realize that this amendment is so badly written and legally misguided it has no place in our Constitution. They recognize that it does not fit the ideals upon which our Commonwealth was founded (I guess those are the "Virginia values" George Allen is always talking about). They recognize, rightly, that if people like Bob Marshall continue to lead their party, their party won't be in power much longer.

Be sure to check out Rick's post for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home