Sunday, January 21, 2007

Routine Maintenance

I've updated my links to reflect my current blog reading interests.

Gone... The Providence College Democrats blog. The organization is alive and well as ever, thanks to my string of hand-picked successors ;) But, the current leadership hasn't utilized the blog, so it is now off of this one.

Updated... My link to STLWorkingMom worked one day, and then it didn't. Now, that is fixed.
Added...
-Raising Kaine. Honestly, why did I wait so long?
-The Daily Whackjob. It's always been an interesting read, and their daily blog wrapups and Congress Watch are great for the politician on the go.
-Interesting Thing of the Day is in the same vein as Damn Interesting. Where damn interesting is about things that are usually pretty strange, ITotD has a lot of information about stuff around you that you never thought to think of, but probably should.

1 Comments:

Blogger StLmom said...

Sorry, Dan, the break in the link was all on me as I moved from Blogger to Wordpress. Now, as you know, my blog is located at www.stlworkingmom.com

Thanks for the link.

Marijean

1/28/2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home