Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogroll Update

I've been meaning to update the blogroll for a while, especially since it's the primary way I check blogs... just clicking down the list.

-Added new category: Virginia (non-local) Blogs
-Added David Brown's One City blog... inciteful and in-depth coverage of the city I almost live in.
-Added Marijean Jaggers' STL Working Mom, a blog that particularly caught my eye when I was doing a blog carnival a while back.
-Added Vivian Paige to the new Virginia category. I gotta return the love.
-Added Al Weed's campaign blog.
-Added Not Larry Sabato, because that ego needs all the space it can get.
-Added DamnInteresting.Com. Not really a traditional blog, but damn, that stuff is interesting.

I lack the energy to do my next post on the return of the poll tax, so this post will have to suffice tonight. Adieu.

3 Comments:

Blogger StLmom said...

Oooh, thanks for the mention! Y'all stop by anytime; comments are welcome and encouraged. Also, I'm free for lunch most weekdays ;)

8/17/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Vivian J. Paige said...

Thanks for the link, Dan.

8/17/2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger Vivian J. Paige said...

One more thing - will you email me? I have a question for you. Couldn't find an email address for you on this blog, BTW.

8/17/2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home